This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 for the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller is:
via Dolci 38
Nature of provision
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide data will make it impossible to be contacted for the purposes indicated below. The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional and does not make it impossible to be contacted for the other purposes.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
- Fulfilment of obligations arising from contracts entered into with the Data Controller and/or fulfilment, prior to the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests made by the data subject;
- fulfilment of obligations provided for by law, regulations or Community legislation;
With regard to the purposes under 1) and 2), we inform you that the processing and communication of your personal data by the Controller does not require your consent as the processing is necessary for the performance of obligations arising from the contract itself and/or for the performance of services requested by you before the conclusion of the contract as well as to comply with legal obligations.
Data processing methods
The data collected are processed by computer.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Who processes your data
The processing of personal data takes place at the aforementioned premises and is carried out by appointed personnel.
Storage period of your data.
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes such as invoicing will be processed for the mandatory time period provided for by the relevant laws.
This is without prejudice to the right of the data subject to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Rights of data subjects ex art 15 EU 2016/679
The persons to whom the personal data refer have the right to be informed whether or not personal data referring to them are being processed, and if so, to obtain information regarding:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the period for which the personal data are to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their source;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Requests should be addressed to the email address or by ordinary mail to the address set out above.